Before applying, be sure you meet the following award criteria:
- High school senior attending one of our supported schools pursuing a post high school education of any form in the fall, including trade school.
- Attained at least a “B” average (although in certain circumstances this requirement will be waived).
- The most important qualification to be met is that candidates must have clearly and demonstrably grappled with and overcome adversity while achieving academic success.
Examples of adversity include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Physically challenged/handicapped
– Physical or emotional abuse
– Extremely difficult home circumstances
– Health issues
– Extreme financial hardship